We thank you for your interest in becoming an approved supplier to the project and take this opportunity to inform you of the following.
NCOC operates a venture wide pre-qualification process in order for suppliers to gain access to our consolidated approved vendor list. Initial step towards working with NCOC is to register and complete the profile in NCOC Online Vendor Cabinet.
ln order to become a pre-qualified supplier each vendor must successfully complete the process relevant to the product/work/service to be offered.
The process is primarily split into four main activities.
- Registration of the candidate entity into NCOC Online Vendor Cabinet.
- Completion of a detailed questionnaire by the candidate, where necessary.
- Evaluation of the questionnaire contents & review of the economic/financial status of the candidate entity, where necessary.
- Site assessment of the candidate facilities where necessary.
As NCOC is not directly involved in the execution of operational and development work, it prequalifies suppliers only for its internal needs, not for field/operational activities. In order to review future tenders and plans, please check Long-Term Procurement Plan (LTPO) by following the
link. During the registration, please select commodity codes assigned for the tender of your interest per LTPO.
ON LINE SUPPLIER REGISTRATION FORM
Thank you for your interest in registering your company with the North Caspian Sea project.
When completing the vendor registration form, please be aware that:
- The form must be completed in English
- All fields marked with “*” are mandatory
- Please do not expect to receive any notification after saving/completing the form. Please (i) check instructions, (ii) presentation guideline to open an account and fill the form and (iii) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). If you still have questions, please contact
email@example.com (please place “Supplier request” in the subject line).
The vendor registration form can be accessed via
NCOC N.V applies ALASH database (www.alash-kz.com) as additional source to search for potential suppliers.
NCOC is responsible for All activities related to the North Caspian Sea PSA on behalf of the seven shareholding companies. As delegated Operator under the NCSPSA, NCOC defines and steers the overall strategy of the NCSPSA venture, ensures planning and coordination, manages geosciences and conceptual studies, and interfaces with stakeholders.
NCOC is also the main point of contact with the seven shareholders (Contracting Companies) and The Authority.
At the top of this page there is a link to an application tool enabling suppliers to directly register their interest in becoming a candidate supplier.
Your information will be registered in the Market intelligence database where interested Contract Holders can access the information and initiate contact and perhaps the prequalification process.
In order to be fair and transparent a review of each suppliers product/work/services as proposed, is carried out against the ventures short and medium term needs.
Contact with each suppliers is then initiated by the interested Contract Holder based on this current potential identified need.