NCOC General Business principles place the highest priority on the health and safety of our workforce and protection of our assets and the environment. This priority translates into world-class performance, providing NCOC with a competitive advantage and driving business results. Our vision is to be recognized and admired by industry and the communities in which we operate as world-class in Safety, Security, Health & Environment.
NCOC N.V. Company recognizes that successful Health, Safety, Security and Environmental management is one of the most important drivers of business excellence. As an organization and individuals, we are committed to:
- Pursue the goal of making all Company workplaces Injury-Free, make no harm to the environment and efficiently use natural resources.
- Promote an active Health, Safety, Security and Environment culture in which our management and workforce lead by example.
- Have a systematic approach to HSSE Management where HSSE risks are identified and effectively controlled; objectives and targets are set to measure the performance.
- Provide a physical and information security system in which business operations will be successfully conducted.
- Promote a healthy workforce and protect them from workplace health risks.
- Operate with industry leading asset integrity and reliability.
- Select industrial and business partners which meet or exceed our HSSE commitments.
- Implement and test systems to respond quickly and effectively to unplanned and undesirable events.
- Manage our business in compliance with the RoK legislation, North Caspian Sea Production Sharing Agreement and apply best industry practices.
- Contribute, in ethical and constructive way, to formulating HSSE laws and regulations.
- Reach out to the community and the workforce to engage in open dialogue to build trust and long-term positive relationships with full respect of human rights and in compliance with highest international standards.
- Verify and periodically review the principles outlined above to ensure continuous improvement.